Monday, May 9, 2011

Flower Girl Basket

Ok, I know that I said I would do a post everyday! It's hard to remember to, especially if I don't write it down on my long list of things to do.

Anyways, today I'll show you my almost finished flower girl basket. Our beautiful flower girl really wants to toss petals as she walks down the aisle, so I have the perfect little basket for her. She is going to look so adorable!!!

First, here's the supplies I used: Leftover wide satin ribbon and lace from my aisle decorations, a big pink daisy, and a little light pink Easter basket.

Basket supplies
 And here's my almost finished product. All I need to do is add a little ribbon around the basket.

Almost finished product ; -) 
I hope everyone has a great Monday! I know I will! I'm getting very excited because two weeks from now my cousin arrives from England!!!!!!

~R.

1 comment:

  1. hehe I got a mention! How exciting! I am VERY excited about coming (just incase you couldn't work that one out)...can't believe I STILL have 2 weeks to wait!!
    The flower girl basket is very cute indeed! I'm sure she will look totally adorable with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete