Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Different Acts

So I was looking at flower girl dresses this afternoon instead of studying for a final that I have tomorrow morning (and I'm sure my grade will reflect that...). There are sooo many CUTE dresses out there. I have no idea how we're ever going to pick one!

Our flower girl is simply adorable too! She has been practicing since she found out she was going to be a flower girl! How precious! I have a picture of her out in her backyard 'practicing' for the big. She wants us to get married very soon because she just can't wait! (That makes two of us!!!) I'm very happy to have her as our flower girl! She is my cousin's daughter, and I was a bridesmaid when my cousin was married, making it all the more special.

Now, this is the dress that I just L-O-V-E! Pink is one of the accent colors in our wedding, and there are little daisies on the dress. What a perfect dress for a little princess!

I think it's a natural girl instinct to like every single dress that you see, like this (LOVE the shoes):


And this one is cute as well (I actually think this is my favorite) :


Oh, and this too:


For this very reason Ed and I have decided to have different acts on our wedding day; sort of like in a play. I can start out wearing the dress I've already bought, then change into something else for pictures, and then something else for the reception. Or heck! Why don't we just change every hour to make it easier? This also saves Ed the hassle of what he should wear to the wedding. He can start with something I've picked, and then move on into unchartered fashion territory (like athletic pants with brown shoes- please see picture below: Ed insists that these two clothing items match - I think not!). I love you but this just doesn't work together...


This way we can just keep changing things up! AND our flower girl too! How will I/we ever pick a dress? Please comment!

All my love,
R.

2 comments:

  1. OH my heavens! You know, she will not CARE what you pick. She just wants to do it! She loves about ANY dress! Of course, a little girl, she'd probably pick the first one because it's pink and what little girl doesn't LOVE pink! But I love them all! You pick it out, and she'll wear it! LOVE them all!!!! Have a ball! And great work pumping the prime for all the shopping a wife needs to do...it's really part of the territory. Good that Ed understands that NOW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for wearing something I can reuse. So the track pants would be great.

    ReplyDelete