Monday, September 6, 2010

We've Set a Date!

Finally, we've got a date for our wedding! We're going to "tie the knot" so to speak, on June 4, 2011. I cannot even contain how excited I am about getting married!

After a lot of looking, we've even decided upon a reception site. Our first choice, Quivey's Grove, was taken, so we had to keep searching. I've always wanted an outdoor wedding reception, but with Wisconsin weather, you never know. So, our reception is going to be inside at the Nakoma Country Club. This is everything we could ever want and more. (Picture to come soon!) It has a huge dining room with windows. This is one of the few places we've looked at where you can seat over 200 people with round tables. It also has a library/lounge area with couches, PLUS a bar area! Oh, and did I mention that it also has an outdoor patio area?

I'm getting all of these ideas now and it seems that all I'm thinking about these days is weddings! Even Ed has started to dream about weddings! Invitations, colors, dresses, flowers.... my head might just explode! I think we can both breath a sigh of relief now that we've found our reception site. Know everything will fall into place. I even think that we've found a perspective photographer!

That's all I've got time for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment